First Impressions: Make Up For Ever Cosmetics

Hey Everyone!

As my first round of midterms come to an end, I immediately added new products into the Price Per Ounce Database. I feel like I've neglected this blog for long enough throughout this week and I feel terrible for not keeping the " update daily" promise!

Make Up For Ever has been a brand where I found to have very sleek and professional packaging, as well as having one of the most vibrant colour ranges. I remember walking through Sephora and had to get a second look at the hot pink eye shadow!

Like always, I wanted to share some products that stood out to me from this line when adding Make Up For Ever into the database.

Make Up For Ever UV Primer SPF 50/PA+++ (Price Per Ounce: $32)
I've always wanted to try this primer because of its high SPF, but thought its $32 retail price was a little too steep. At $32/ ounce, this primer is actually more affordable than Benefit's The POREfessional ($30) at $40/ ounce and Urban Decay's Complexion Primer Potion ($31) at $32.98/ ounce.
$32 ($32.00/ ounce)                             $30 ($40.00/ ounce)                                                   $31 ($32.98/ ounce)




Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer (Price Per Ounce: $64)
This concealer has been raved about in the online community. Considering that this concealer has more than 2X more product than any other liquid concealer in the beauty database, the steep $32 price tag is justified. To give you some comparisons, MAC's Select Moisturecover Concealer ($18) at $105.88/ ounce and Lancome's Effacenes Concealer ($30) is $200/ ounce.

$32 ($64/ ounce)                                $18 (105.88/ ounce)                                  $30 ($200/ ounce)


And check out the The Beauty Database here:

Foundation

Concealer

Illuminator

Bronzer

Blush
Eye Brightener

Eye Shadow

Eye Liner

Mascara

Eye PrimerEye Brow

Lip Gloss

Lipstick

Lip Liner

Lip Balm

Other

No comments:

Post a Comment